RANCH TRAIL RIDES
WHOA! Why would you ride anywhere else? The Pemberton Valley north of Whistler is COWBOY COUNTRY!
The Ranch is the original horseback operation in the Sea to Sky area, circa 1970's. Experience natural horsemanship, friendly cowgirls and of course GREAT HORSES! Saddle up at the barn and head out on the "Adventure Ranch"
trail. Warm summer breezes rustle tall grasses, cool off riding through temperate jungles alongside wild BC rivers surrounded by magestic Coast Range mountain peaks.
2 HOUR RIDES - 3 TIMES DAILY . 10:00 am 1 pm and 4 pm. May 15 - Sept 15
Price $79.00 Per Person
$69 for Kids under 12
- Minimum age is 6 year
- Equestrian helmets provided
- Oilskin jackets available for less than perfect weather conditions
- Riders meet at Ranch location 20 minutes prior to tour time. Go to "
How to get here" section on this site.
- Standard liability release forms must be understood and signed by all riders
- Maximum weight =250 lbs.
- Small group size - Max 6 riders per guide.
- Check-in time 20 minutes prior to ride time
- All prices in Canadian Funds
- Group rates - 8 riders qualify for 10% discount.
- Kids under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
There is a $30.00 pp booking fee after reservation.
full charge if
canceling out with less than 24 hours notice.
Giddy up to the Adventure Ranch for the BEST RIDE !